Hi! I'm Adeline:
Digital tactician and technology expert intent on uncovering motivations that deepen individualized brand experiences.
Strategist and relationship marketing expert with ten years of experience in multi-channel marketing strategy, experience design and conversion in B2B and B2C. Thought leader on digital trends with experience leveraging data to drive insights and bringing innovative solutions to fortune 500 clients. Excels in managing cross-functional teams, leading global client relationships, and driving clarity out of chaos. Workshop facilitator and teacher of all things digital.
Kobie Marketing | October 2016-Present
Senior Consultant in tasked with building new capability in agency around Loyalty Experience.
Kobie Marketing is leader in Loyalty Marketing. I work as part of the consulting branch, focused on providing best-in-class program design recommendations. Clients include: Ann Inc (Ann Taylor, LOFT), Lane Bryant, Verizon (B2B and Consumer Fios), PetSmart, Plexxus, SkyZone, Airbus.
Digital Marketing and Experience Design:
Lead Customer Experience Strategy and Experience Design for all consulting clients. Have developed loyalty based journey mapping product based on data-driven insights and loyalty research.
Able to evaluate behavioral and emotional drivers in customers through research. Lead all company customer insights and digital marketing research. Create custom Persona deliverables.
Have created community research and evaluative approach to recommend high-impact and relevant communities for clients.
Able to measure impact and ROI of recommendations through team's financial modeling capability.
Workshop Facilitator and Digital Educator
Lead 1 - 3 day workshops, ranging from design thinking brainstorms, strategy planning and naming sessions.
Lead digital trends and innovation days.
Strategic Growth and Leadership:
On sub-team focused on company growth initiatives.
Wunderman - RTC Agency (WPP/Y&R) \ Washington, DC, Feb 2012 - Sept 2015
Experience Strategist (Feb 2012 - June 2013)
Senior Experience Strategist (June 2013 - Oct 2014 )
Using Digital Strategy to Drive Global Relationship Marketing
• Led digital strategy teams for three product launches and six campaigns, including the most successful health product launch for client. Played dual role as account management lead for J&J and managed 6 million dollar budget.
• Directed multi-channel web and mobile-based marketing programs, evolved programs based on real-time data results.
• Headed strategy and experience mapping multi-day workshops for annual planning ranging from 15-80 attendees.
• Delivered global brand strategy and localized digital strategies across healthcare, consumer and finance clients.
Leveraging Data to Produce Actionable Insights
• Developed best-in-class integrated analytics approach that is currently being scaled across ten additional client brands.
• Designed new CRM programs focused on email acquisition, loyalty, retention and creating individualized experiences.
• Synthesized qualitative and quantitative research to define target audiences, create personas and evaluate competition.
• Trained company on SEO and how SEM and GA can inform tactics; adept at leveraging data how UX, interactive design, landing page and A/B testing.
Growing Business and Relationships
• Guided communications between B2B and B2C clients. Adept at managing agency, corporate and client relationships.
• Directed strategy on new business pitches winning $3 million and resulted in the first iPad business for the agency and three first to market innovations.
Fannie Mae \ Washington, DC, Aug 2007 – Feb 2012
Integrated Marketing Communications
Developed and executed strategy to build awareness for Obama’s Making Home Affordable Program (MHA) through 2 PSA campaigns addressing the housing crisis in America. Managed all agency relationships (TV, radio, print, OOH and online).
Managed online marketing; made SEO recommendations for site optimization and managed SEM campaign using AdWords certification resulting in an outperforming campaign with an industry low CPC and a highly above average CTR.
Oversaw design and production of all printed marketing materials for six languages, including bilingual brochures and DM.
Defined, built and supported MHA brand through naming, design, testing and implementation through launch.
Young Professional Leadership
President of Young Professionals Employee Resource Group, managed leadership team and grew membership by 300%.
Thought leader for company diversity initiatives and social media trends. Selected as top representative in analyst program and lead brainstorming sessions on creativity in the workplace to foster innovation and collaboration across teams.
University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School of Business: College Park, MD; Bachelor of Science: Marketing, 2007
Languages: Fluent in French (French native, EU citizenship), Fluent in Spanish
Certifications: Achieved Six Sigma Greenbelt Certification working with Marriott International and Lockheed Martin.
MBA Coursework: Model Thinking - UPenn, Global Leadership – WPP Mini-MBA
Public Speaking: Understanding the Empowered Consumer, MediaPost Panel Speaker. OnPoint Conference Digital Trends Panel moderator.
Teaching: General Assembly Intro to Digital Marketing Class, USF Digital Marketing Certificate for Professionals, Corporate trainer for SEO and Digital Marketing
Published Articles and PR:
Going from Connected to Engaged, Loyalty360 Magazine, Loyalty Management Q4 2017
Quoted in CMS Wire, The Symbiotic Relationship Between CX and Loyalty, Oct 12, 2018
Adeline Heymann Photography, expedition photographer for Antarctica, speaker at IgniteDC on power of images, photography teacher and designer of internationally launched wearable art product line.
Technology Skills: Expert in Microsoft Office, Adobe CS6 Photoshop and InDesign.
Activities: Mentor for college women, outdoor classroom volunteer, avid traveler and athlete - kitesurfer, kayaker and competitive triathlete.