Hi! I'm Adeline:
Digital tactician and technology expert intent on uncovering motivations that deepen individualized brand experiences.
Strategist and relationship marketing expert with ten years of experience in multi-channel marketing strategy, experience design and conversion in B2B and B2C. Thought leader on digital trends with experience leveraging data to drive insights and bringing innovative solutions to fortune 500 clients. Excels in managing cross-functional teams, leading global client relationships, and driving clarity out of chaos. Workshop facilitator and teacher of all things digital.
Kobie Marketing | October 2016-Present
Senior Consultant in tasked with building new capability in agency around Loyalty Experience.
Wunderman - RTC Agency (WPP/Y&R) \ Washington, DC, Feb 2012 - Sept 2015
Experience Strategist (Feb 2012 - June 2013)
Senior Experience Strategist (June 2013 - Oct 2014 )
Using Digital Strategy to Drive Global Relationship Marketing
• Led digital strategy teams for three product launches and six campaigns, including the most successful health product launch for client. Played dual role as account management lead for J&J and managed 6 million dollar budget.
• Directed multi-channel web and mobile-based marketing programs, evolved programs based on real-time data results.
• Headed strategy and experience mapping multi-day workshops for annual planning ranging from 15-80 attendees.
• Delivered global brand strategy and localized digital strategies across healthcare, consumer and finance clients.
Leveraging Data to Produce Actionable Insights
• Developed best-in-class integrated analytics approach that is currently being scaled across ten additional client brands.
• Designed new CRM programs focused on email acquisition, loyalty, retention and creating individualized experiences.
• Synthesized qualitative and quantitative research to define target audiences, create personas and evaluate competition.
• Trained company on SEO and how SEM and GA can inform tactics; adept at leveraging data how UX, interactive design, landing page and A/B testing.
Growing Business and Relationships
• Guided communications between B2B and B2C clients. Adept at managing agency, corporate and client relationships.
• Directed strategy on new business pitches winning $3 million and resulted in the first iPad business for the agency and three first to market innovations.
Fannie Mae \ Washington, DC, Aug 2007 – Feb 2012
Integrated Marketing Communications
Young Professional Leadership
University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School of Business: College Park, MD; Bachelor of Science: Marketing, 2007
Languages: Fluent in French (French native, EU citizenship), Fluent in Spanish
Certifications: Achieved Six Sigma Greenbelt Certification working with Marriott International and Lockheed Martin.
MBA Coursework: Model Thinking - UPenn, Global Leadership – WPP Mini-MBA
Public Speaking: Understanding the Empowered Consumer, MediaPost Panel Speaker. OnPoint Conference Digital Trends Panel moderator.
Teaching: General Assembly Intro to Digital Marketing Class, USF Digital Marketing Certificate for Professionals
Adeline Heymann Photography, expedition photographer for Antarctica, speaker at IgniteDC on power of images, photography teacher and designer of internationally launched wearable art product line.
Technology Skills: Expert in Microsoft Office, Adobe CS6 Photoshop and InDesign.
Activities: Mentor for college women, outdoor classroom volunteer, avid traveler and athlete - kitesurfer, kayaker and competitive triathlete.